Sunday 28 November 2010

A few of my favourite things

Those of you that know me will know that I am a freak with accessories! I can't get enough of them! I can't go into a store without checking out what they have on offer. The first stage is my hair accessories. I have a vast collection of hairbands and hair clips ranging from your basic Alice bands in various colours to hairbands/hair clips with bows, flowers etc! I just think that hair accessories provide that finishing touch to your look. Here is just a small collection of my accessories!

Bows

Flowers

Flowers, Pearls & Bows!

My favourite hairband!

The other type of accessories I love are shoes! Who doesn't? Recent shoe purchases have been flat ballet pumps and of course my tan 'lace-less' brogues. These brogues are sooo comfortable. When I purchased them, I actually asked the shop assistant if the laces were missing! She explained that that's how the style is ...lace-less! Anyway, I wear them with everything!


L: black bow ballet pumps - Primark, M: Purple stone pumps -New Look, R: Tan brogues - Primark
















No comments:

Post a Comment