Sunday 28 November 2010

Faux Fur


New Look (Inspire), £64.99

ASOS Curve, £65
The time has come to be glam! Yes, tis the season to be merry and all that, which means its ...party time!! Along with the many party outfits I'm currently considering on wearing over this joyous party season - watch this space; I've been trying to decide whether or not to get myself a faux fur jacket. I've seen them on all of my favourite online stores, but I didn't really see any that in my opinion were 'drop-dead gorgeous'; that was until I spotted this lovely jacket on ASOS Curve. The jacket is in my opinion priced a little steep at £65, so I'm hoping the gift fairy will be 'gifting' this to me! Here's another alternative I spotted on the New Look website. This is priced at £64.99. OMG, I do have expensive taste! 

No comments:

Post a Comment