Saturday 12 February 2011

Wassssssup!

I had been eagerly waiting for my new leather biker jacket which I bought from ASOS Curve. I've never owned a leather jacket and as it was on sale at an unbelievable price, it was the perfect opportunity for me to get one! As soon as it arrived I had a small dilema...what do I wear it with? So, while it took me several days to decide what look would go with the jacket, it stayed hung up in my wardrobe! I'm a little bit crazy and insecure with outfits I put together that sometimes it takes a little time for me to have the confidence to wear it...crazy I know! Anyway the look I eventually put together came about in a sort of random way. I woke up one morning deciding that the jacket had to be worn that day and out of the blue, the look came together!




Black leather jacket - ASOS Curve, T-shirt - ASOS Curve, Skirt - New Look, Bag - Primark, Boots - Primark



T-shirt - ASOS Curve

2 comments:

  1. How much did you get the Jacket for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice...=D
    really love your blog
    xoxo




    follow u of course..

    ReplyDelete