Wednesday 22 December 2010

60s vibe

Lately, I seem to be loving the 60's fashion vibe. A lot of the stores seem to be reviving this era. From leopard prints to A-line dresses and tunics worn with leggings or opaque tights and flat ballerina pumps. Leopard prints seem to be appearing everywhere - from faux fur coats/jackets to shoes, bags and scarves! I'm still on the lookout for a faux fur leopard print coat. Come on Evans, you recently sold out on a leopard print faux fur coat... you must restock!

Anyway, I just love the 60's A-line dresses with peter-pan collars. They look great worn with plain black opaque tights or leggings and either flat black pumps or tan lace-up brogue shoes - these are my current favourite footwear! I even try to style my hair and make-up with a hint of 60's vibe. Hope you enjoy reliving the 60's fashion trends!

Here, I'm wearing an A-line dress with animal print peter-pan collar. Worn with black leggings and my black bow ballerina pumps. Let me have your comments on this trend.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment